home > customer testimonials
What our customers are saying...
- The damper replacement was a huge success and one I am glad to check off my list. The new section of duct and panel will make it a lot easier to test in the future. Thank you for doing the work at such short notice and a big thanks to all the guys involved, they did a terrific job.
- - Mark Keegan, MUSC Health
- The Wake Forest Biotech building is operated with 1 technician, 24x7x365. So we rely on our vendors/contractors tremendously. Tony on the mechanical side is the perfect tech for this. He responds quickly and does not need direction. I can rely on him to do the job correctly and quickly. No mess, no cleanup. I do not have to “bird dog” him. I know he is giving me my money’s worth. He is basically my “extra” employee. This is unique to your company. All the guys on the Controls side have made themselves available to us 24x7x365. It is also a very unique relationship between owner and vendor/contractor. We are very pleased with the working relationship we have with Envirotrol.
- - Ronnie Muetzel, Cassidy Turley
- Envirotrol has been performing all kinds of tasks in my facility including HVAC, Refrigeration, Mechanical, Electrical, and Controls. They have been working here for over 9 years. They offer great service, knowledge and craftsmanship in all of the tasks preformed at this facility. Also their office staff is very friendly and they care about my needs. I would personally recommend them to anyone.
- - Rodney Bateman, Kellogg
- After receiving the email from the system, I received a call seconds later asking how Envirotrol could be of help. I logged into the system and confirmed the condition. I then went to the school and found both belts broken on CRU-2. I called JCI and they came out and replaced the belts. The system has once again proven its worth. It helped us divert another disaster. I'm glad that Envirotrol is a part of our team. Thanks again.
- - Patric Wheeler, Trident Technical College
- Just wanted to thank you gentlemen again for your outstanding effort and work out at A&T University. This effort allowed us to obtain our final inspection certificate from State Construction and was imperative to the job's success. I know I can speak for DH Griffin Construction that we sincerely appreciate your efforts and recognize the quality your firm provides. Thanks again for everything and I will be more than happy to recommend your firm on any project. Please don't hesitate to contact me should you ever need a letter of reference for any reason.
- - Anthony Greer, D.H. Griffin Construction Co.
- As a General Contractor, I have been very pleased with the service Envirotrol has provided. They are courteous, professional, timely, and responsive. I highly recommend Envirotrol as an HVAC contractor.
- - Bryan L. Finch, Chastain Construction
- The [CRO] project was a large project that demanded extra ordinary competency and coordination from our Facility Automation vendor. Envirotrol did an excellent job in managing the project through precon, construction and start-up. Delivery to the owner was exceptional. Envirotrol stands apart in the field of Facility Automation Controls both in installed systems and installation.
- - Mike Higgins, Bovis Lend Lease
- I just wanted to send this to you and express to you my appreciation for providing me with such outstanding service. From the very beginning of our working relationship everyone I have dealt with from Envirotrol has bent over backwards to provide me with an excellent service. I know for a fact that the level of service you have provided is very hard to find these days.
I have personally been through quite a few companies trying to find such service; you all have not only met my standards but have several times surpassed it. I remember when I first began dealing with you all Miles Owens was very persistent on trying to do whatever necessary to give me a PM quote as well as provide me service that definitely made my job here a lot easier, and believe me I deal with a lot of contractors that I only wish could provide me the service you have. I have dealt with your technician Billy Johnston on numerous occasions and on numerous occasions to no surprise he has always been extremely professional, thorough and always providing me with an excellent service as well as making sure I was satisfied and that any and all questions I had were answered to my satisfaction.
As you know I have quite a load going on here at the base and you have no idea what it means for me to be able to deal with such great HVAC technicians. Please accept this as a token of my appreciation and deepest gratitude; I look forward to doing business with you all for many years to come. Thanks again and have a great day.
- - Donnie Evans, Tremco - Charleston Air Force Base
- I wanted to take a few minutes to write and thank you and the folks from Envirotrol for your part in the successful construction of the New Testing Center. It was critical that the project come in on time to allow Trident's staff time to move in and be operational for the fall semester. Working on a fast track with older systems in renovations can present challenges but Envirotrol always provided solutions and kept the best interest of the client and the project in mind.
Responses were quick and communication from your management couldn't have been better. Contractors who are client, schedule and quality driven add a great deal of value to any project. Envirotrol is one of those contractors. It has been a pleasure working with you on this project and I wish you continued success.
- - Jack W. Burgess, Trident Technical College
- I want to thank you for a job well done on the Mission Dogwood Mechanical Training. You were well prepared and your training material was excellent. Everyone I have talked with after the training had nothing but good things to say. It was very apparent that you spent many hours preparing for this two weeks of training; I know you were not involved in this project and yet you knew it like you had been here from day one.
- - Steven T. Akers, Bovis Lend Lease
- We, at Circa 1886, have had a wonderful experience using Envirotrol for all of our refrigeration needs. The company provides outstanding service, the technicians are knowledgeable and professional and our repair costs are much lower. Based on our experience, Envirotrol is the company that I would recommend for any restaurants refrigeration needs.
- - Mark Severs, Circa 1886
- My experience with Envirotrol in both service and installation has been consistently positive. Especially in their timeliness of response to problems and follow through with resolution. This results in minimal required interaction and management from the customer end, making our job much easier.
- - Alex Harwell, NOVO Nordisk
- I wanted to say again that the Envirotrol start-up team is doing an outstanding job. They are doing a great job with keeping equipment start-ups on schedule. They have done an excellent job communicating and working with the EAS staff on-site and working with other trades facilitating start-ups and resolving issues. I appreciate the present support and quality we have received to date from the on-site start-up team and Envirotrol home office.
- - Reed Kirkman, EAS
- This is what I call GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE...You guys are great. Thanks again
- - Kathy Poueymirou, AAPMI
- It's been excellent. Even though we're considered competition, any time I had an issue, all I had to do was send an email and my issue was taken care of, not swept under the rug. I really appreciate that.
- - Mark McCurdy, Piedmont Air Conditioning / WRAL
- It has been a pleasure working the folks at Envirotrol. From the installation process, through the start up, and now into daily operations, management and staff have been very helpful. The readiness and availability to my questions continue to impress.
- - Anthony Catenacci, EMCOR
- Their 'can-do' approach and attention to detail is what is required to succeed in an FDA regulated environment where critical HVAC equipment must consistently maintain specifications 24/7.
- - Randal Goller, Argos Therapeutics
- We plan to include your company as part of our competitive bidding process on all future projects as our company continues to grow.
- - Nelson Jones, Polyzen, Inc.
- It has been a pleasure doing business with Envirotrol over the 7 years that the Greensboro Children's Museum has been open. We have always found the service impeccable and timely. The technicians have been polite, professional and informative. The customer service has always been helpful with calls promptly returned.
- - Beth Lynch, Greensboro Children's Museum
- They are very reliable, always deliver what's promised; they will jump through hoops to get the job done and help you out in urgent situations and don't leave loose ends behind. They are very reasonable and competitive in their job pricing quotes. They have a very capable tech, group staff, keeping up with what's new in the technology market.
- - Matt Elshenawy, Kellogg
- I wanted to take the time to express to you our gratitude for exceeding our expectations since we entered into the preventive maintenance agreement. Your pricing for the annual preventive maintenance service was very competitive. Since entering the agreement with your company, your company has responded quickly every time we make a service call. In fact our tenant in this building is so satisfied with our choice of vendor that they have used your company for work independently of the work we cover for them. Thank you very much for the great customer service!
- - Rob Griffin, Scientific Properties
- You and your staff are dependable, reliable, and hard-working. And every time I have a service call you guys always come out and take care of the problem 24-7 no matter when I call. I am very happy to do business with your company. Envirotrol is one of the best companies that I have ever dealt with and they still service all our mechanical equipment here at the Governor's Mansion, and I look forward to doing business with Envirotrol.
- - David Brewer, NC Governor's Mansion
- Always there when we need them and get instant response. Great people to work with!
- - Mark Duggins, Duggins Mechanical
- Envirotrol has been here at a moment's notice to maintain our system. Your company has suggested improvements to our system reducing problem areas and reducing the recurring maintenance issues. Thanks again for all the years of service.
- - Ross Mason, Fox 8 WGHP
- The quality of work, responsiveness, level of service, professionalism, and commitment to excellence is among the best I have ever experienced. Envirotrol has established the Gold Standard in their field for service and support. The staff and technicians are always extremely polite, knowledgeable, provide sound recommendations, innovative and practical cost-effective solutions, and demonstrate a truly sincere concern for the customer.
- - Richard Lynch, Alamance Ear, Nose & Throat
- We have switched our service to Envirotrol this summer and could not have made a better move. Envirotrol's service has been extraordinary. The response time to our initial service and to the 2 separate service calls was within 24 hours as was promised at the beginning of our partnership. The customer relations established with Miles and our technician Billy has been a home run from the beginning. I have and would, without hesitation recommend Envirotrol.
- - Joel Luckie, SeaCoast Sports and Outfitters
- Envirotrol has fulfilled all of our needs at all times. Their drive to satisfy our demands has been exceptional.
- - Mike Smith, Pergo